Ayurveda is an ancient technique of medicine with a personalized approach to health. In ayurveda, first the mind-body type is identified, then this allows one to make optimal choices about diet, exercise, supplements as well as therapies.
Shirodhara is an Ayurvedic treatment in which a warm blend of essential oils is poured on the forehead from certain height, with constant speed, proper flow, and constant temperature for certain time.
- Soothes, energizes, nourishes, and relaxes the nervous system
- Treats headache, sleeplessness, anxiety and tension
- Brings balance and harmony to body, mind and spirit
- Eliminates imbalances of the head affecting neck, eyes, ears and nose
- Helps to produce endorphins
- Stimulates cognitive memories and increases intuition
Potli massage is a massage through heated herbal pouches (Potalis or poultice) which are applied on the affected areas or the entire body.
- Anti-aging & rejuvenating
- Strengthens tissues
- Reliefs body ache
- Treats hemiplegic, paralysis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Treats low back pain, neck pain and sciatica
Kati Basti / Jeeva Basti / Janu Basti
Basti is a special ayurvedic technique where warm medicated oils or herbal decoctions are poured over various part of the body and retained inside an herbal dam. If it is poured over the lower back, it is known as Kati Basti; if poured over the neck, it is known as Jeeva Basti; and if poured over the knee, it is known as Janu Basti.
- Treats chronic and acute back pain, prolapsed disc, lumbar spondylosis, osteoporosis and sciatica
- Treats neck pain cervical spondylosis, prolapsed disc (jeeva Basti)
- Treats knee pain, osteoarthritis, ligament tendon injury (Janu Basti)
- Relieves tension of affected areas
- Repairs damaged tissues
- Nourishes muscles
- Removes stiffness/spasm and fatigue
- Increases blood flow